Torrington Parks and Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Coe Memorial Park Rules and Regulations
COE MEMORIAL PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Event signs shall be limited to sandwich boards only. Such signs are permitted only on the day of the event and within the confines of said event.
- Event banners no larger than 3' x 6' are permitted only on tables or affixed to the front of a booth.
- All tents must be freestanding, with no spikes allowed for any tethering.
- No open fires shall be allowed in Coe Memorial Park.
- Formal, organized sporting events shall not be permitted.
- Entry into fountain pool area is strictly prohibited.
- Parking or driving of any type vehicle on the lawn is not permitted.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are allowed at the Coe Memorial Park or Civic Center.
- All dogs must be on a leash. Owner is responsible for picking up any excrement.
- All existing City ordinances apply.